A simple of job application

A SiMAPLE OF JOB APPLICATION LETTER. An application for the post of a teacher. The Campus Chief Bishnumati (BST) College Gongabu-4, Kathmandu. Dear sir, Kirtipur-11, Kathmandu, Nepal 10th Jan. 2021 I came to know through your advertisement published in 'The Kathmandu Post dated 27 Nov. 2007 that you have a vacancy of an Account Lecturer as a part timer. Since I meet all the criteria that you required, I'd like to put down my candidature for the same post. Lam an experienced, qualified, young and energetic candidate of 25 years old having sound health and personality. I have passed M. B. S. from Tribhuvan University in 2061 B.S. I have worked at Ashirwad College in Kathmandu for 2 years at the same post. Moreover I have taught plus two and B.B.S. level students in many institutions for the last some years. Although I had an excellent relationship with the previous principal and staff, I had to leave the college due to some domestic problems. I assure you that I will carry out any sorts of duties related to my field quite honestly and efficiently if I am selected Enclosed copy of my curriculum vitae and relevant testimonials will tell you in detail about my qualification and experience. Tam looking forward to getting your favorable response as soon as possible. Yours Faithfully, Ja Bhattarai

No comments:

Post a Comment