HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS?

HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS? I am Dipendra. People call me Dipen. I am a student. I read in class eleven. I usually follow the same routine on college days. I get up early in the morning at 5 o'clock. I do my daily works. Then, I go jogging with my uncle for half an hour. After jogging, I have a rest for 15 minutes. I take my breakfast at 6 o'clock. I study for 2 hours and then I have my brunch at 9 o'clock. I get dressed and go to college at 9:30 am. I always reach college on time. My last class is over at 3 pm. I get back to my room at 3:15 pm. In the evening, I play for sometime and do my homework. I take my dinner at 7 o'clock. I talk to my family for half an hour. I again do my homework for 2 hours. I go to bed at around 9:30 pm. In this way, I pass my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment