A sample of a personal letter

A SAMPLE OF A PERSONAL LETTER Read this letter from Dipendra to his friend Roshan. Gongabu-5, Kathmandu 10th Jan. 2021 Dear Roshan, Thanks for your last letter. It was great to hear from you after such a long time. You have asked me many questions about my new school. I'll try to answer all of them. I have joined my new school at Gongabu in Kathmandu. The name of the school is Good Start Academy. It is a lower secondary school. The school environment is very good. There are about 500 students. It has a three-storeyed building. It has large, light and well-furnished classrooms. It has a big playground where we play football, volleyball, basketball, badminton etc. Sometimes, we take part in debate, speech, spelling contest etc. It also has a beautiful garden. I have made many friends. They are friendly and helpful. Ashis is my best friend. He is from Nuwakot. Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced. They teach well. They love us very much. The name of our principal is Ram Ghimire. We have a student club. I am also a member of the club. Roshan, It's getting cold day by day in Kathmandu. How is everything there? How are other friends? Please convey my hello to all of them. I expect you are taking proper care of your health. I hope you will come here during your winter vacation and we will go around, see the places together, and have fun. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. With best wishes Dipendra

No comments:

Post a Comment